The University of Texas at Dallas was established in 1969 by Cecil Green, J. Erik Jonsson, and Eugene McDermott, the founders of Texas Instruments. They envisioned a university that offers innovative teaching and research. UT Dallas has grown from an enrollment of 45 graduate students in 1970 to more than 27,500 undergraduate and graduate students today. The Naveen Jindal School of Management, established in 1975, is the largest of UT Dallas’ eight schools. It had a fall 2018 enrollment of about 9,257 students.
If Naveen Jindal School of Management at the University of Texas, Dallas is your target business school, this article will help you in researching the class profile, and the career prospects that its full-time MBA program can offer you.
Here is a brief outline of the article:
- Trivia About the Naveen Jindal School of Management
- General Information about the Full-Time MBA Program at the University of Texas Dallas
- University of Texas, Dallas – Naveen Jindal School of Management Full Time MBA Program: Class Profil
- Naveen Jindal School of Management: 2019 MBA Application Deadlines
- Naveen Jindal School of Management -University of Texas Dallas Employment Report of graduating class of 2018
- Naveen Jindal School of Management: Major Employers
- Naveen Jindal School of Management: Notable Alumni
- Other MBA Programs you should consider
Trivia About the Naveen Jindal School of Management
- The school boasts of provides outstanding tuition value, a wide variety of classes on campus and online, flexible scheduling.
- More than 50 student organizations are based in the school. Most of these focus on career development in specific fields and build networking, internship, and employment opportunities.
- Based on faculty publications in 24 leading business journals spanning all areas of business over the last four years, the Jindal School of Management ranks No. 4 in North America in research productivity and No. 4 globally, according to The UTD Top 100 Business School Research Rankings™ (2019).
- In 2019, Financial Times ranked the Jindal School No. 14 in research in its Top 100 Full-Time Global MBA Programs.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks the school’s Full-Time MBA program at No. 40 (tied) in the nation and tied for No. 19 among public university programs in the United States.
General Information about the Naveen Jindal School of Management Full-Time MBA Program:
The Naveen Jindal School of Management
The University of Texas at Dallas
800 West Campbell Road
Richardson, TX 75080-3021
Phone: (972) 883-2705
Dean – Dr. Hasan Pirkul
The University of Texas, Dallas – Naveen Jindal School of Management Full-Time MBA Program: Class Profile
Below are the details of Naveen Jindal School of Management Full Time MBA Program’s class profile, cost of attendance, the median salary for the class of 2018. Here is the list of the total cost (tuition fee +living expenses) of top MBA programs across the world.
|S.No||Naveen Jindal School of Management||Numbers|
|4.||Class Size (Class of 2018)||53|
|5.||Tuition (2018-2019)||$33,436(non residential) and $62,299(residential)|
|6.||Percentage Employment (3 Months after Graduation)||90%|
|7.||Average Salary||$90,000 – $100,000|
|8.||# of Students Enrolled||53|
|10.||Average Work Experience||5 Years|
|11.||International students (Pecentage)||28%|
|12.||Percentage of Female Students||28%|
UTD MBA – Naveen Jindal School of Management: 2018-2019 MBA Application Deadlines & Requirements
The Naveen Jindal School of Management, UT Dallas has a straightforward application process for admissions into their Full-Time MBA. The Full-Time MBA starts a new class each Fall. Interviews are required of all students who matriculate into the Full-Time MBA and are granted on an invitation-only basis. Applicants for the Full-Time MBA are required to submit certain application requirements to be considered for admission into the degree program. Incomplete files are ignored. Following are the application requirements to the full-time MBA program at UT Dallas Naveen Jindal School of Management.
- One needs to deposit application fees ($100 plus an additional $50 foreign credential fee for any candidate submitting transcripts from a foreign country. This fee is waived off for UT Dallas alumni as well as US active military or veterans.)
- The institute charges an additional $75 as late fee for applications received after the enrolment deadline of May 1. Applications received after May 1st are considered on a rolling basis.
- A competitive GMAT or GRE score, no more than five years old by the date of application.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Degree certificate if applicable (International Students)
- One letter of recommendation (no specific format)
- Personal objectives statement
- All international applicants are required to submit an official English Proficiency Exam score that is no more than two years old from the date of application from one of the three testing services.
Here is a table depicting score requirements to be eligible for admission into the Full-Time MBA:
|S.No||Name of the Exam||Score|
|1.||TOEFL iBT||Min. 80 out of 120|
|2.||IELTS||Min. 6.5 bands|
UT Dallas MBA Program Application Deadlines
|Fall Deadline||Spring Deadline||Summer Deadline|
|U.S Citizens and Permanent Residents||July 1st||November 1st||April 1st|
|International Students||May 1st||September 1st||March 1st|
University of Texas Dallas – Naveen Jindal School of Management’s Employment Report of the class of 2018:
CAREER MANAGEMENT CENTRE (CMC):
Jindal Business School has a dedicated Career Management Centre that enables employers to connect with graduates and vice versa. This enables the students to get a glimpse of the professional world and to facilitate connections through diverse events, programs, workshops, and on-campus recruiting services.
EMPLOYMENT BY FUNCTION:
The graduates from the class of 2018 of Naveen Jindal School of Management, UT Dallas had a consistent placement rate of 90 percent within 3 months of graduation. While the average salary fell between the $90,000 to $100,000 mark, here is a detailed breakdown of the average salary range according to different professional functions.
|S.No||Function||Average Salary||Maximum Salary|
Naveen Jindal School of Management: Major Employers
- 7 Eleven
- Alcatel Lucent
- American Airlines
- Bank of America
- Capital Analytics
- Cisco Systems
- Citi Group
- Coca Cola Company
- Deloitte Consulting
- Essilor of America
- Ernst & Young
- Federal Express
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Fossil Inc.
- Frito Lay
- GM Financial
- Grant Thornton, LLP
- Goldman Sachs
- Hewlett Packard
- Hyatt Regency Dallas
- Hitachi Consulting
- JP Morgan
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- Kohl’s Departmental Stores
- Lane Gorman Trubitt, LLP
- Proctor & Gamble
- Rockwell Collins
- Sabre Holdings
- Space X
- TATA America International
- Texas Capital Bank
- Thomson Reuters
- S Dept Of Labor
- United Healthcare
Naveen Jindal School of Management: Notable Alumni
Many notable personalities across various fields worldwide who work in industries as diverse as renewable energy, Big 4 accounting firms, healthcare, and nonprofits call Naveen Jindal School of Management their Alma Mater. They have impacted both industry and academia in innumerable ways. Following are a few such notable Alumni of the Naveen Jindal School of Management:
- Sid Keswani – President, PANDORA Americas
- Samir Patel – Portfolio Manager/ Founder, Askelladen Capital Management
- Eugene Gicheru – Chief Executive Officer, Care Culture Health Partners
- Glen Egelman – Medical Director, TRICARE, Defense Health Agency Headquarters
- Kate Reagan – Assistant Vice President ( Business Development), Texas Capital Bank
- Michelle Ketsler – Senior Manager, Vistra Energy
- Brian Livingston – President and COO, Firebird Restaurant Group
- David Taylor – Chief Operating Officer, IntelliCentrics
- Clarisa Duran Lindenmeyer – Founder/President, Proximity to Power
- Richard E. Peck – Second Vice President, Toastmasters International
- Charles Gillis – Executive Director, Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr, PC
- Cristie Feldman Schlosser – Principal Interior Designer, Schlosser Design Group, LLC
- Brett Philips – Founding Partner, Shifflett & Philips
- Thomas S. Ducote, Jr – Vice President ( Business Development), City National Capital Finance
- Corey Egan – Co-founder and CEO, iLumi Solutions Inc.
- Scott Birnbaum – Founder and President, Reclaimed Textiles Co.
- Eugene Murray – President, W&M Environmental Group Inc
- Bradley Almond – Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President (Administration), Vertex Business Services.
- Sarah Hagan – CFO, Omnitracs
- Abu Sadeq – CEO and CISO, Zartech inc, Managing Partner, Karlani Capital, Founder, Plugged Labs, Inc.
Other MBA Programs you should consider:
In case of any questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.