Established in 1953, the Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University was named after receiving a donation of $20 million from Eli Broad, an alumnus of Michigan State in 1991. With a small class size and a team-based approach to learning, Broad College of business aims to develop transformational leaders who make business happen. The MBA program at Broad College of business is ranked #1 for supply chain management and logistics by U.S News.
If the MSU Eli Broad College of Business is one of your target business schools this article will help you in researching its class profile, employment reports, and salaries,
Here is a brief outline of the article:
- Trivia about Broad College of Business
- General information about the MSU MBA Program at the Eli Broad College of Business
- Eli Broad College of Business: Class profile, cost of attendance, median salary
- Eli Broad College of Business: Incoming class profile 2020
- MSU MBA 2020 Application Deadlines
- Broad College of Business: MBA Employment and Salaries
- Major employers of Broad College of Business Graduates
- Notable Alumni
- Other MBA programs you should consider
Trivia about the Eli Broad College of Business
- Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University is ranked No. 38 in Best Business Schools.
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) has accredited the Broad college in 1953.
- The Broad School of Business is located on the campus of Michigan State University in the North Business College Complex and Eugene C. Eppley Centre.
- The MBA program at the Broad College of Business has been offered since 1960. Full-Time MBA course is 21 months in duration and it’s for those having at least 2 years of work experience.
- Their MBA program was ranked 22nd in the nation by Forbes in 2016, 58th in the world by Financial Times in 2016, 27th in the nation and 14th among public institutions by Businessweek in 2016.
- Its center for Leadership of the Digital Enterprise (CLODE) offers an intellectual infrastructure of research projects, databases and case studies.
- Michigan State University’s MBA program attracts Fortune 500 companies from across the globe, under the guidance by the expertise of the renowned career management team at Broad, across the globe.
- The supply chain management course at Broad Business school has been ranked number one by the U.S. News & World Report.
General information about the Eli Broad College of Business
Location – East Lansing, Michigan
Dean – Sanjay Gupta
Admissions Office – Eppley Center, 667 N Shaw Ln Rm 215, East Lansing, MI 48824
Email: – email@example.com
Phone: +1 (517) 355-7604
Fax: +1 (517) 353-1649
A high GMAT score can set you apart from the competition and help you get an admit at your dream business school. Start your GMAT Preparation with the most reviewed online GMAT prep company. Try out our FREE Trial Today!
Eli Broad College of Business MBA Program – Class profile, cost of attendance, median salary
Check out below details on the MBA program’s class profile, cost of attendance & median salary. Broad’s MBA is one of the most affordable MBA programs in the US, scholarships are also available for the students.
|S. No.||Broad College of Business||Numbers|
|3||Work Experience (Average)||3.1 years|
|4||Tuition Cost (first year)||$50,440|
|6||Average Base Salary||$102,000|
MSU Broad College of Business: 2020 Incoming Class Profile
Find the detailed statistics about the incoming class of 2020 MSU MBA class below:
|1||GMAT Mid 80% Range||595 – 710|
|2||Average Work Experience||3.1 years|
|4||Number of countries represented||12|
|5||% of women in the class||34%|
|6||% of international citizens||29%|
Broad College of Business: 2018-2019 MBA Application Deadlines
Broad’s School of Business admission process is competitive in nature like any other top-level business school, hence, it’s recommended to apply either before the 1st deadline or 2nd deadline. Check the deadlines before you miss the chance to get enrolled:
|Round||Application Deadline||Decisions Mailed By|
|Early Round||October 7, 2018||November 9, 2018|
|Round 1||November 4, 2018||December 14, 2018|
|Round 2||January 6, 2019||March 8, 2019|
|Round 3||March 3, 2019||April 12, 2019|
|Round 4||April 7, 2019||May 2, 2019|
|Final Round (Domestic Applicants)||April 28, 2019||May 31, 2019|
Broad College of Business – MSU MBA Program Employment and Salaries
Most of the Broad’s MBA graduates have opted their employment in Manufacturing, Technology, Pharma/Biotech/Healthcare, consulting, etc. The complete report is listed in below table on Broad’s MBA graduate’s employment by industry, function & region.
Broad College of Business MBA – Employment by industry
Broad College of Business MBA – Employment by Function
Major students at Broad MBA school of business have chosen careers in Operations/Logistics (58%) with a mean salary of $104,324. Other major functions chosen by Eli Broad graduates are Consulting Services (13%). Detailed statistics below:
Broad College of Business MBA – Employment by Location
A majority of Broad graduates are employed in Mid-West of North American sub-regions. Their percentage is 32% with a median salary of $106,393. Other major employed locations are Northeast & West, check more details in below table:
Major employers hiring from the MSU MBA Program
Many top companies visit regularly to hire students from Broad Business School. Companies who visited in 2018 are listed here:
- McKinsey & Company
- Oliver Wyman
Broad College of Business – Notable Alumni
Broad’s global alumni community comprises thousands of members across the borders. A few notable alumni of the Broad College of Business are listed below:
- John H. Michael Seneski, (CFO, Credibly)
- Brian Van Elslander, (Managing Director, Head of Private Strategies, Wells Fargo Asset Management)
- Linda Hubbard, (President and COO, Carhartt)
- Linda Apsey (President and CEO, ITC Holdings)
- Peter Bocian (Former CFO, Safeway)
- Danielle Brown (VP of Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Integrity, Google)
- April M. Clobes (President and CEO, MSU Federal Credit Union)
- Joel Clum (COO, Worldwide Express)
- Jay Craig (CEO and President, Meritor)
- Dennis Ducham (Former President, Mediscan)
- John Duffey (Former President and CEO, Six Flags Entertainment)
- Robert Fish (CEO, Global Orange Development)
- Alison Gleeson (Former SVP Americas, Cisco Systems)
- Stacia Gowens (VP Global Marketing Services, SomnoMed, Inc.)
- Timothy Griffith (SVP and CFO, Marathon Petroleum Co.)
- David Hoogendoorn (Partner – Automotive Sector Leader, EY)
- Brian Kesseler (CEO, Tenneco)
- John Latessa (President Midwest, CBRE)
- Natalya Leahy (CFO, Holland America Group)
- Gregory Longstreet (CEO, Del Monte Foods Corporation)
- Jeff Maddox (CFO, Gordon Food Service)
- Joe Marx (Principal and CEO, MarxModa)
- Nick Nicolay (President and Owner, Kar’s Nuts)
- Kerry Ann Rockquemore (Founder and CEO, National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity)
- Ray Scott (President and CEO, Lear Corporation)
- Houston Striggow (Co-Founder and COO, Susiecakes Holdings, Inc.)
Other MBA programs you should consider
Here are some other programs to consider if Broad College of Business is your target business school. We have listed the programs by stretch, match, and safety. Note that these options are presented on the basis of the schools brand image and ranking status as a general yardstick.
Match: BYU Marriot, Ohio State (Fisher), Purdue Krannert
Safety: SMU (Cox), Boston University (Questrom)