The festive season is here! I would like to wish you a Happy New Year from the entire e-GMAT team.
2018 has been a very successful year for us and we hope the same for you as well. As 2018 ends, our team will be taking some time off to plan for 2019. Hence, our offices shall remain closed on 31st Dec 2018 and 1st Jan 2019.
What does this mean?
Most of the things remain the same. The platform would be up and running. You will be able to watch videos and attempt ability quizzes. Here is a list of things that change:
- There will be very limited support to subject matter queries in forums from the experts.
- There will be very limited support to other queries of students (only critical – Technology related – issues will be taken up)
Does this affect you?
Well, it’s a Yes or No, depending on how you follow the content provided by us.
We understand that you may want to continue your GMAT preparation during this holiday season. So, to minimize any issues you might face, we suggest that you follow the below best practices during this period to account for the limited support:
- Queries not related to Subject Matter
- Before mailing a query to us, please check if the related information is already provided to you via emails, help videos etc.- 99% of the queries we get are answered there.
- Search for the welcome emails we sent you (when you purchased the course) and carefully go through them.
- Queries related to Subject Matter
Although the forums will remain open for your reference, our Subject Matter Experts will be away from their offices for these two days. So, to make sure you make the most use of the limited support, please keep the following in mind.
- Before posting a query in the forums, please make sure to do a thorough search for similar queries already addressed in the forums. We have addressed 20,000+ queries in the past 3 years and there is a very high probability that your doubt or a similar one is already addressed.
- In order to make sure that the limited support during this period does not affect your preparation, it is highly recommended that you go through the best practices detailed out here.
- Queries related to Technical Issue
If you face any technical issue such as dashboard doesn’t load, videos take long time to play, then simply try accessing your course on a different Browser/Network. If you still face this issue, then drop us a mail with screenshot of the issue. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please do let us know.
Happy holidays and good luck with your GMAT preparation!