At e-GMAT, our primary goal is to make learning simple. To achieve this goal, we constantly enhance our course offerings. Today, we are launching a new feature – ‘Cementing Quiz’. This feature is designed to make sure students can practice in the right way after completing the course. Cementing Quizzes are shown to increase concept retention by 200% and help expedite GMAT Preparation by saving up to 75 hours of prep time.
Cementing Quiz Introduction
Cementing quizzes act as mini mocks that evaluate you in one subsection, say SC, CR, NP, Algebra, Geometry, etc. Every Cementing Quiz has 3 things that make it an excellent indicator of eventual success.
- Each quiz has 10 questions. Each question is strategically handpicked from various topics of a sub-section ensuring that you get a holistic picture of your performance in all the topics of a sub-section.
Representative difficulty level
- You can choose the difficulty level of the quiz as Medium or Hard.
- For each difficulty level- Medium or Hard, of a Cementing Quiz, there is a clearly defined threshold.
- For a Medium Cementing Quiz, the cut-off is 70% and,
- For a Hard-Cementing Quiz, the cut-off is 50%.
Cementing Quizzes are shown to increase concept retention by 200% and help expedite GMAT Preparation by saving up to 75 hours of prep time.
Number of Cementing Quizzes:
- For each sub-section of Quant, there is a minimum of 3 cementing quizzes for Medium and hard difficulty level.
- For each sub-section of Verbal, there is a minimum of 4 cementing quizzes for Medium and hard difficulty levels.
- In Total, a GMAT Online student gets access to a minimum of 61 cementing Quizzes.
The below-attached table shows the break-up of the Cementing Quiz:
Newly Added Questions
Our Subject Matter team has also spent 40+ hours to carefully create 50+ brand new questions to ensure that the cementing quiz serves questions form all the topics of a sub-section.
How a Cementing Quiz helps an e-GMAT student
Students get a very clear picture of their ability level after taking a Cementing Quiz. Each cementing quiz provides a detailed picture of the topics where you need to work to improve your accuracy in a particular difficulty level of questions.
So, with Cementing Quiz, you will get 10 additional feedback points in stages 2, and 3 along with 50+ points of feedback for each sub-section in stage 1. This will ensure that you have a more deterministic and defined path to that high ability score!
Rajat & Payal