If you’re wondering how to master GMAT Critical Reasoning, you’ve landed on the right page. At e-GMAT, we conduct Free Webinars every weekend to help the GMAT Aspirants plan and define their preparation. The recording below is that of the Session on “Master Pre-thinking in GMAT Critical Reasoning”. You can watch the recording or register yourself for the next upcoming webinar on GMAT CR (the same topic).
Watch the recorded session and learn the following:
- Learn Prethinking – How to pre-think assumptions in predictive and causal arguments.
- Understand precision – CR assumptions are precise. Learn how to reject incorrect answer choices that may seem correct.
- Apply Negation: Learn how to apply the negation test to the most challenging arguments.
- He tried books and coaching institutions- but nothing worked.
- He mastered e-GMAT’s “3-step process in SC” and “Pre-thinking” in CR to improve
- He religiously followed the e-GMAT’s methodical approach
Master the Process – GMAT CR Preparation & GMAT Success Stories
- Bhavya improved from a 570(V20) to 730 (V41) in 3 months. Learn how she leveraged “meaning in SC” “Pre-thinking in CR” and “RC reading strategies” to achieve this feat. Click here to watch her interview.
- Dheeraj (730) mastered our “methodical approach” (3-step process in SC, Pre-thinking in CR, reading strategies in RC) and scored a V38. He compares our process-centric approach to Leonardo’s art. Click here to read his de-brief.
- Nishant improved from 570 to 740 on the GMAT by leveraging GMAT Online course. Learn how he mastered our “proprietary application processes” and used “data analytics in Scholaranium” to succeed. Click here to read his amazing debrief. Click here to watch his inspiring video interview.
You can be the next to be featured in such Success Stories. What are you waiting for? Sign up for the Free trial and evaluate the course yourself!