The novel coronavirus has had a profound impact on our lives. In these turbulent times, I am writing to assure you that your e-GMAT team is working round the clock to help you succeed on the GMAT.
During the first five years of our existence, we were a remote organization. Hence, we have systems in place to allow us to work from home with no interruption in service. In fact, since many of you are putting in more time preparing, we are upping the ante to help you succeed. Here are some investments that we have made:
- Doubled our customer success and Subject Matter bandwidth
- Added YouTube Live sessions – Coffee with Rajat and Payal.
- Improved our SLA from 24 to 18 hours.
How can you make the most out of this?
There are three ways in which you can make the most out of this
- Educate yourself about the Coronavirus threat. Take a look at this free course to educate yourself on COVID 19
- Be more productive
- Attend YouTube Live sessions with Rajat and Payal (coming soon).
We know that studying online can get both distracting and lonely. We are there to help you navigate these confusing times.
Stay healthy and motivated!!