OGQR 2020: Question No. 92
In the figure above, lines are drawn at the vertices of the quadrilateral as shown. What is the sum of the degree measures of the marked angles?
In this question, we are given
- The figure of a quadrilateral, in which lines are drawn at the vertices of the quadrilateral.
We need to determine
- The sum of the degree measures of the marked angles.
Approach & Working
We can say
- The sum of the marked angles = Total angles on the 4 straight lines – Sum of the interior angles of the quadrilateral.
- Sum of interior angles of polygon of 4 sides = (4 – 2) *1800 =3600
- Hence, sum of the marked angles = 4 * 180° – 360° = 720° – 360° = 360°
Hence, the correct answer is option B.
Did you know a 700+ GMAT Score can increase your chances to get into your dream business school? We can help you achieve that. Why don’t you try out our FREE Trial? We are the most reviewed online GMAT Preparation company in GMATClub with more than 2000 reviews as of January 2021.