FAQFrequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for the free trial ?
Registration is easy. Just fill out the details here
What is included in the Free Trial of Sentence Correction Course?
Free Trial in e-GMAT Sentence Correction includes the following:
- Diagnostic Test for Sentence Correction containing 15 questions
- Basics of Sentence Structure – 3 concepts . These concepts build your foundation for understanding sentence constructions. This foundation is very helpful in analyzing long sentences commonly used in SC questions.
- Basic Concepts – 5 concepts. Through these concepts such as Subject Verb Agreement, Verb Tenses, Pronouns etc you will be able to gauge how e-GMAT teaches basic concepts to build a strong foundation. You will notice that each concept file begins with a pre-assessment test to test your current skill level, detailed concept explanation with examples to teach you the concept, and lastly post-assessment test with detailed solutions to test your skill level after going through the concept.
- Advanced Topic – Modifier – Verb-ing Concept – 1 concept – Through this concept you will gauge how e-GMAT simplifies a complex topic such as verb-ing modifiers and provides the student with easy to remember key points.
- A Sample Application File – 1 concept – This file will introduce you to the standard 3-step e-GMAT process that is used to solve all SC questions. This process is used in all application files. Our customers who have followed this process to solve SC questions have experienced a marked improvement in their accuracy.
What is included in the Free Trial of Critical Reasoning Course?
Free Trial in e-GMAT Critical Reasoning includes the following:
- Diagnostic Test for Critical Reasoning containing 13 questions.
- Basics of Critical Reasoning Questions – 3 concepts. The concepts on Premise & Conclusion and logical Structure are the foundation concepts in CR. These concepts provide the framework that should be used to approach a CR question. Also, they teach how to think when you look at a CR passage.
- Advanced Concepts on Bold Face Questions– 2 concepts – These files provide the framework to approach one of the most dreaded question types – bold face questions. After you attempt these concepts, you will be able to approach these questions with great ease.
What is included in the Free Trial of Reading Comprehension Course ?
Free Trial in e-GMAT Critical Comprehension includes the following:
- Diagnostic Test for Reading Comprehension containing 13 questions.
- Basics of Reading Comprehension Questions – 2 concepts. The concepts on Main Point are the building blocks in RC. These concepts provide the framework that should be used while analyzing a passage. Also, they teach how to narrow down the central idea of the passage.
- Sample Practice & Application files – 2 concepts – These files will help you apply the process learned in the concepts and solve RC passages.