Free Trial in e-GMAT Sentence Correction includes the following:
1. Diagnostic Test for Sentence Correction containing 15 questions
2. Basics of Sentence Structure – 3 concepts . These concepts build your foundation for understanding sentence constructions. This foundation is very helpful in analyzing long sentences commonly used in SC questions.
3. Basic Concepts – 5 concepts. Through these concepts such as Subject Verb Agreement, Verb Tenses, Pronouns etc you will be able to gauge how e-GMAT teaches basic concepts to build a strong foundation. You will notice that each concept file begins with a pre-assessment test to test your current skill level, detailed concept explanation with examples to teach you the concept, and lastly post-assessment test with detailed solutions to test your skill level after going through the concept.
4. Advanced Topic – Modifier – Verb-ing Concept – 1 concept – Through this concept you will gauge how e-GMAT simplifies a complex topic such as verb-ing modifiers and provides the student with easy to remember key points.
5. A Sample Application File – 1 concept – This file will introduce you to the standard 3-step e-GMAT process that is used to solve all SC questions. This process is used in all application files. Our customers who have followed this process to solve SC questions have experienced a marked improvement in their accuracy.