FAQFrequently Asked Questions
Do I need to use a specific browser to view the content on e-GMAT.com?
- The website is supported by all leading browsers including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Apple Safari.
- We are currently optimized for IE8+, Firefox 4.0+, and Chrome 10.0+ .
I have a 64 Kbps connection. Will this be sufficient to view the audio-visual content on your website?
- Yes. We have optimized all audio-visual content so that you can view it seamlessly as long as you have an internet connection speed of at least 64 Kbps.
- You may notice that at lower speeds it may take 10-15 seconds for the content to load, but once the content starts to play, it will continue to play smoothly.
I have attempted the concept but the status still shows “in progress”. Why?
This happens if you do not exit from the concept in the correct manner. There are two ways to exit. One is the correct way and the other is the wrong way. Use the correct way to ensure that the system shows your correct status and registers your score in the post-assessment quiz.
- Correct Way – Exit by clicking on the “back arrow” button on the top right hand corner.
- Wrong Way – Exit by clicking on the “back” arrow of the browser window.
I have attempted the concept but now I want to revise only pertinent portions of this concept.
How can I revise without going through all slides?
Revisions are very easy with e-GMAT concept files. Follow the following steps:
- Open the concept file.
- Pause the file.
- Click on the rectangular box placed in the bottom right hand corner of the player window. By clicking this, you will toggle through multiple views of the concept file. Select the view that shows slide sorter on the left hand side.
- Scroll down the list to find the slide that you want to review.
- Click on the slide.
- Click the play button to play the file.
I can hear the audio in the first part of the file but there is no audio in the solutions. Is there a problem?
- There is no problem at all. The system is designed to contain audio in the concept & example explanations. By design, the quiz and the solutions do not contain any audio.