FAQFrequently Asked Questions
How is audio-visual learning superior to traditional learning?
- It is a known statistic that we retain 10% of what we read, 20% of what we hear, and 50% of what we see and hear. This retention increases significantly if you study through a system that lets you apply the learning right away.
- Hence, at e-GMAT you retain more not only because it combines audio and visual mode of learning but also because every concept comes with built-in quizzes.
My course has expired, but I have not completed my GMAT preparation. How can I extend the course subscription?
We understand that life “happens” and some of our plans get derailed a bit. We would be happy to provide you an extension to the courses at discounted prices, but we need some important information from you. We need a proof of your GMAT scheduled date.
This proof should include:
- Email from GMAC with the GMAT test date.
- Screenshot from your GMAC account clearly displaying your name, email address, GMAT test date and location.
Please send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the absence of the above, unfortunately we will not be able to honor your extension request.
How can I get access to GMAT Club tests ?
- You need to be a member of GMATClub.com and either a Verbal Online or a Verbal Live Prep customer to get access to GMAT Club tests.
My question isn’t answered by the FAQ section. What should I do?
- Please send us your query at