Custom quizzes can be used to re-attempt answered questions and evaluate your present ability levels. Follow these steps to create a custom quiz:
- Open Scholaranium (Verbal or Quant), and click on ‘Create Custom Quiz’.
- Fill in the desired name for the quiz under ‘Quiz Name’.
- Select the question pool, question type, difficulty of questions and type of questions.
- Under the ‘Sections’, select the topics and number of questions you want to include in the quiz.
- Enter the time duration of the quiz and click on ‘Start Quiz’.
Options may change according to the availability of questions.
Since a common pool of questions is shared between Ability Quizzes and Custom Quizzes, we recommend that you do not use custom quizzes with too many previously unattempted questions as doing so can run a risk of negatively affecting the number of ability quizzes available to you.