World’s best Score Improvement Guarantee!!
Get your money back, if you don’t improve!!
|Verbal Live Prep||Less than V38||4 points1||If you have a V37, then we guarantee a V41.|
|Verbal Live Prep||Is V38||3 points1||If you have a V38, then we guarantee a V41.|
|Verbal Live Prep||Greater than V38||V41||If you have a V39 or a V40, then we guarantee a V41|
|Quant Live Prep||Less than Q46||3 points||If you have a Q45, then we guarantee a Q48.|
|Quant Live Prep||Q46 <=Score<= Q48||2 points||If you have a Q48, then we guarantee a Q50.|
|Quant Live Prep||Q49||Q50||If you have a Q49, then we guarantee a Q50.|
Right after you complete your purchase, grant us access to your online score report by submitting an email to support@e-GMAT.com. Make sure you include the link to view the exam, sent to you by mba.com, along with the authentication code required to view your official GMAT score online.
Terms and Conditions: You must have an active subscription to the e-GMAT course (with which the guarantee is offered) when you are appearing for the GMAT. Here are a few things that you must do to claim the guarantee.
- GMAT Exam: You must have appeared for the GMAT at least once within the past 12 months and must have an official score report. This guarantee is only for re-takers i.e. those who have already appeared for the GMAT once.
- Online Content: You must complete all the content in the course for example concept, application, scholaranium, post-session exercises, etc. and score 80+ points on them. Note that you may retake the certain files if you don’t score 80 in the first attempt. Doing so does not invalidate the guarantee.
- Live Content:
- Live Sessions: You must attend all live sessions within 90 days of enrolling in the course. Note that we complete 1 batch every 45 days. Attending a live session means showing up for class no later than 10 minutes after the designated start time and attending till the end.
- Verbal Workshop: You must attend the verbal workshop and send us proof of improvement after the workshop and before you sit for the GMAT. If you scored poorly in the workshop and we recommended to you that you are not ready for the GMAT and you still take the GMAT, then you do not meet the terms and conditions of the score improvement guarantee.
- Mocks: You must take at least 2 mock tests in the last 15 days before your GMAT test date and share the score reports with us.
To Claim the refund!! In the unlikely event that even after doing the above your score still does not improve as promised, you may ask for a complete refund – no questions asked. Note to claim a refund, you need to grant us access to your new online official GMAT score report. Send the link to view the exam along with the authentication code to firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is how the refund is calculated.
- If you fail to improve on the Verbal Section of the GMAT, we will refund your Verbal Live Prep purchase - $349 or the amount you paid for Verbal Live Prep, whichever is lower.
- If you fail to improve on the Quant Section of the GMAT, we will refund your Quant Live Prep purchase - $249 or the amount you paid for Quant Live Prep, whichever is lower.
Note- If you have given the GMAT after purchasing an e-GMAT course, which does not offer a score improvement guarantee, you won’t be eligible for the score improvement guarantee even if you upgrade or purchase a course which offers the guarantee.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page.