Free Session – Importance of Meaning in SC
Meaning is the foundation of GMAT questions and therefore is the foundation of the e-GMAT SC process. As per OG, the Sentence Correction section tests your ability to identify a correct and effective expression to express the given meaning. (Refer page 651 and 656 in OG12). The original meaning is central to this exercise. The purpose is not served if you choose an answer choice that is just grammatically correct but conveys meaning that is different from the original sentence.
In this session we will discuss the importance of meaning and how e-GMAT’s 3 step process helps you solve Sentence Correction questions based on meaning. To attend this session, click on this link and join as guest.
- Target audience: People who have their exam in 30-60 days and want to improve their performance in Sentence Correction.
- Duration: 2 hrs
- Start time: 7:00 AM Pacific Time, 7:30 PM Indian Standard Time on Saturday, October 13, 2012. You may click here to convert the time in your timezone.
- Event link: click on this link and join as guest.
- Reminder: Want to receive reminders for this session, click here to create a free account at e-gmat.com.
About e-GMAT: World’s first prep course that provides guaranteed verbal score improvement. e-GMAT’s 400% growth and phenomenal success have proven that its methods and strategies help non-natives improve 5 points on GMAT Verbal (average) (approx. 50 points on GMAT) in 40 days.
- e-GMAT Verbal Live Calendar: Click here
- How to enter live session: Click here. Note you don’t need a username and password. You may simply enter as guest
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Tags: free sessions
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.